Burgerstein Zinkvital is a dietary supplement with zinc. The small, round tablets are easy to take and each contain 15 mg of zinc bisglycinate, a form of zinc that is very easy to use in the body.
Zinc is one of the most important trace elements in the metabolism next to selenium, because it is involved in over 300 metabolic processes and also helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress. The preparation is often taken in the cold seasons to strengthen the immune system.
- Without peanuts, gluten and yeast
- Lactose free and soy protein free
Functions: (not exhaustive)
- Strengthens the body's defenses (immune system)
- Is required during cell division (growth, regeneration, etc.)
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Contributes to the sugar metabolism
- Ensures healthy hair, skin, mucous membranes and bones
- Needed in the synthesis of sex hormones
Take 1 tablet daily. (1 tablet contains 15mg, this is 150% of the recommended daily requirement)
Fillers (microcrystalline cellulose), zinc bisglycinate, starch, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids), coating agents (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified starch, glycerine, talc).