Burgerstein Zinkvital is a dietary supplement with zinc. The small, round tablets are easy to take and each contain 15 mg of zinc bisglycinate, a form of zinc that the body can use very well.
Zinc is one of the most important trace elements in the metabolism alongside selenium because it is involved in over 300 metabolic processes and also helps protect cells from oxidative stress. The preparation is often taken in the cold season to strengthen the immune system.
- Without peanuts, gluten and yeast
- Lactose free and soy protein free
Functions: (not exhaustive)
- Strengthens the defenses (immune system)
- Is required for cell division (growth, regeneration etc)
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Participates in sugar metabolism
- Ensures healthy hair, skin, mucous membranes and bones
- Needed in the synthesis of sex hormones
Take 1 tablet daily. (1 tablet contains 15mg, this is 150% of the recommended daily value)
Fillers (microcrystalline cellulose), zinc bisglycinate, starch, release agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), coating agents (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified starch, glycerine, talc)