Five things to know about staying healthy this winter
With shorter days and colder weather, finding the motivation staying healthy and fit can be rather burdensome. This can be the reason for a weakened immune system, posing a greater risk of developing illness or injury. Winter is not the season of fresh fruits and vegetables, that's why we can't get enough vitamins, minerals and microelements. It is not everybody’s favorite time for outdoor activities. Instead many spend too much time in the office and at home. Especially in winter our body needs additional support: more rest, more healthy food, and natural supplements which replenish the daily diet to compensate for reduced activities.
By following some advice you can stay healthy during cold winter weather. Your fitness is in your hands, and only you can sustain your healthy body.
How to stay healthy this winter:
1. Vitamin C helps to strengthen your immune system, that's very important for preventing infections, cold and influenza. You can get vitamin C from oranges, lemons, spinach, red pepper, kiwi and dogrose. Or use natural supplements, which can replenish daily norm by taking one tablet per day.
2. Be active, even if the weather is cold and snowy you should do some sports in gym, go skating, skiing or just take on warm coat and go for a walk. Remember, active people = healthy people.
3. Boost your immune system with probiotics. The balance of microflora has been proven that plays a significant role in the improvement of health being. A healthy immune system always comes with proper nutrition and healthy microflora.
Pharmalp-pro Defence supports naturally the balance of good bacteria in gut, preparing your organism to winter season.
4. Keep your apartment clean and tidy. Try to wash the floor few times a week, wipe dust every few days and ventilate your room with fresh and frosty air, and use a humidifier for your rooms.
5. Avoid overcrowded places, try to spend less time in metro, hospitals and other public places. In winter time there are additional infections you can pick-up thorugh aerosols. Don't forget to wash your hand with soap at least 30 seconds upon arrival at home.
It is actually really easy, isn't it? Just follow these pointers and you can boost your health during winter.