The Burgerstein Biotics line contains live lactic acid bacteria to build up and maintain a healthy intestinal flora. A non-intact intestinal flora is more susceptible to disease.
The Burgerstein Biotics-A was specially developed for allergy sufferers. The preparation contains two specific bacterial strains combined with vitamin D. Together they build up the intestinal flora and strengthen the immune system. The food supplement can be taken all year round and by the whole family and is an ideal companion, especially for people who are allergic to pollen.
- Anyone with hay fever
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Children from 1 year of age (the capsule can be opened and mixed with a lukewarm bottle.)
- Lactose, yeast and peanut oil free
- Gluten free
- Take 1 capsule once a day.
- In case of pollen allergy: start taking one week before the pollen season and take it throughout the entire pollen season.
Nutritional values per capsule
Bacterial cultures ≥ 2.0 billion colony-forming units of vitamin D3 5mcg (200IU)
Modified starch, live bacterial cultures (Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33 and GMNL-133)), coating agents (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gellan), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), vitamin D3.
May contain traces of soy.