The reusable ColdHot Happy Kids gel compresses from Nexcare can be used both cold and warm. It uses the natural power of cold and warmth and uses it as an alternative therapy.
As a heat compress, it helps to relieve muscle spasms, relieve pain, soothe and relax.
As a cold compress, it helps Relief of pain, inflammation and swelling.
A protective cover is supplied with the gel compresses, which ensures safety and enables easy and comfortable use.
The gel contained is non-toxic and 99% of the time biodegradable (99% of the active ingredients are according to 84/449 / EEC). This makes it particularly environmentally friendly and safe for the whole family.
- Cold therapy :
Use for: toothache, acute injuries (bruises, sprains, small bumps), nosebleeds, swelling after infections or insect bites, fever (not intended to lower body temperature).
Keep the gel compress in the refrigerator or freezer so that it is always ready to use. It must be refrigerated or frozen (in the refrigerator or freezer) for more than 2 hours before the compress can be used.
Always use the gel compress with the protective cover provided or in a towel when you place the compress on the skin.
Do not use the compress for more than 20 minutes to avoid burns and frostbite. Wait 20 minutes before using again, meanwhile put again in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Heat therapy:
Use for: Growing pains, stomach pains (only due to tense muscles), warming the hands.
Boil water and remove from the heat source. Put the gel compress in the water for 60 seconds and then carefully remove it from the hot water. Knead the compress to distribute the heat evenly.
Place the gel compress flat in the microwave for 20 seconds at 640 W and then carefully remove it from the microwave. Knead the compress to distribute the heat evenly.
Always use the gel compress with the enclosed protective cover or in a towel when you place the compress on the skin. If the compress is too hot, let it cool down before use.
- The compresses can be washed by hand with mild soap.
- No alcohol or use other solvents for cleaning.
- ColdHot Happy Kids gel compresses can be disposed of with normal household waste.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort.
- If discomfort or discomfort persists Consult a doctor.
- Do not use on injured or sensitive skin areas.
- People who are known or suspected of having nervous or circulatory problems should only use these compresses Use with a doctor's prescription.
- Use on children or people with intellectual disabilities only under supervision.
- ColdHot Happy Kids gel compress not to be used as a toy ends.
- Never heat the compress if it is folded, kinked or frozen. This can lead to leakage.
- Damage to the compresses due to overheating.
- Do not heat in the oven or grill.
- Do not sit on the gel compress, lean against it or excessively Apply pressure as this can cause damage and / or leakage. Do not use while sleeping.
- Check the tightness before use.
- Never use damaged compresses. Discard if leaks.
- Use caution to avoid frostbite or damage to the nerves.
- The heat can cause local burns due to its analgesic effect.
Which packs are available?
- 3M Nexcare coldhot Happy Kids 12 x 11cm 2 pcs